Eugenie Stapleton was born on 21st January, 1911, at Lambton, Newcastle. Eugenie moved to St. Marys with her husband after the Second World War ended. They bought a new house and settled there with their two children. Eugenie's husband, Len, was the first engineer employed by St Marys Council and was responsible for most of the subdivision of St Marys. The couple also formed the St Marys Historical Society and Eugenie authored a book titled "South Creek, St. Marys - From Village to City" which was published by the Council.
|This Item||is primary topic of||Item: Audio recording of interview with Eugenie Stapleton|
|This Item||is primary topic of||Item: Transcript of interview with Eugenie Stapleton|
|This Item||is primary topic of||Item: Photo of Eugenie Stapleton 1|
|This Item||is primary topic of||Item: Photo of Eugenie Stapleton 2|
|This Item||creator of||Item: Western Sydney Women's Oral History Project: Letter from Eugenie Stapleton|
“Eugenie Stapleton,” From farms to freeways: Women's memories of Western Sydney, accessed November 14, 2018, http://omeka.uws.edu.au/farmstofreeways/items/show/595.