Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:


Advanced Search (Items only)

Eugenie Stapleton

Eugenie Stapleton was born on 21st January, 1911, at Lambton, Newcastle.

Eugenie moved to St. Marys with her husband after the Second World War ended. They bought a new house and settled there with their two children. Eugenie's husband, Len, was the first engineer employed by St Marys Council and was responsible for most of the subdivision of St Marys. The couiple also formed the St Marys Historical Society and Eugenie authored a book titled "South Creek, St. Marys - From Village to City" which was published by the Council.